This tech talk will be streaming live on Tue, Jun 30, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET.
RSVP for free on GotoWebinar here
About the Talk
Learn how Pulumi — an open source infrastructure as code SDK — helps you to leverage real programming languages to overhaul the complexity of deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters and workloads. We’ll build infrastructure stacks, and showcase how to operate your cluster and app lifecycles moving forward.
What you’ll learn
- Infrastructure as code concepts
- How to use programming languages to manage your infrastructure
- Deploying simple examples and a DigitalOcean Managed Kubernetes (DOKS) cluster
- Using multitenancy in a DOKS cluster
- Testing your infrastructure
This talk is designed for
- Application developers who need to stand up scalable services to support their apps.
- DevOps and Cloud Engineers who are looking for an easier way to define and manage Kubernetes resources.
About the Presenter
Mike Metral (@mikemetral) is an Engineer at Pulumi where he helps develop the Pulumi Platform to define, deploy, and manage Cloud Native Infrastructure and Kubernetes as Code.
Prior to Pulumi, Mike worked at CoreOS as Chief Architect of Field Engineering taking customers to production with Kubernetes – CoreOS was acquired by RedHat in 2018. He also held various technical roles in distributed systems, virtualization, and cloud computing at Rackspace, and with the U.S. Government at Sandia National Labs.
How to Join
This tech talk is free and open to everyone. Join the live event on Tue, Jun 30, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET by registering on GotoWebinar here and Mike will be answering questions at the end.
If you can’t make the live event, the recording and transcript will be published here as soon as it’s available.