How to Join
This Tech Talk is free and open to everyone. Register below to get a link to join the live event.
|Presentation and Q&A||August 11, 2020, 12:00–1:00 p.m. ET|
If you can’t join us live, the video recording will be published here as soon as it’s available.
About the Talk
After quick-and-dirty validation of your idea, now what? How do you know when to prioritize user feedback, iterate, or completely pivot? In this Tech Talk, Colleen Diez, Lead User Researcher at DigitalOcean, will present some easy and effective research tools that help you use research to guide product development and customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Learn
- Research methods to prioritize the right potential new features to build
- How to target customers based on their internal motivations
- How to use quality metrics to iterate for launch
- Tips for synthesizing and making sense of your research data
- When to know if you have found the right audience, or if it’s time to change strategy
This Talk is Designed For
- Small-to-medium sized businesses
About the Presenter
Colleen Diez is currently the Lead User Researcher for DigitalOcean. A former XML/XSLT developer, she loves making connections, finding patterns in information, and telling stories about people and technology.