How to Join
This Tech Talk is free and open to everyone. Register below to get a link to join the live stream or receive the video recording after it airs.
|February 15, 2022
|11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ET / 4:00–5:00 p.m. GMT
About the Talk
Today’s CDNs aren’t optimized for real-time, scalable, multi-way live streaming. See how an XDN (Experience Delivery Network) helps deliver seamless interactive experiences for massive audiences by managing signal acquisition/ingest, latency, interactivity, and scaling in the cloud.
What You’ll Learn
- When to use cloud services, edge compute, and traditional CDNs
- Protocols that reduce live streaming latency
- Monitoring strategies that deliver seamless viewer experience* Avoiding vendor lock-in by controlling your stack
- Avoiding vendor lock-in by controlling your stack
This Talk Is Designed For
- Software developers
- Anyone that wants to build applications that offer live, interactive streaming
- Broadcasters and businesses that use OTT (over-the-top communications)
Basic knowledge of how streaming is applied to cloud-based distribution and delivery to end users
(Experience Delivery Network)
About the Presenters
Chris Allen, CEO, Red5 Pro
Mark Pace, CTO, Red5 Pro
Monica Dunphy, Developer Evangelist, Red5 Pro
Darian Wilkin, Senior Solutions Engineer, DigitalOcean
Need help with large deployments, migration planning, or a proof of concept? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch!