About the Talk
Educational technology experts discuss how the public cloud can enable education, and encourage educators and students to build their own tech on the cloud.
About the Presenters
- Inés Vañó García (@InesVano), Linguistics PhD Candidate, Teaching and Learning Center Fellow
- Kaysi Holman (@CUNYhums), Director of Programs and Administration, CUNY Humanities Alliance
- Jim Groom (@jimgroom) , Co-Founder & Educational Technologist, Reclaim Hosting
- Lauren Brumfield (@brumface), Director of Operations, Reclaim Hosting
- Tim Owens (@timmmmyboy), Co-Founder, Reclaim Hosting and Reclaim Arcade