How to Join
This Tech Talk is free and open to everyone. Register below to get a link to join the live stream or receive the video recording after it airs.
|August 25, 2021||11 a.m.–12 p.m. ET / 3–4 p.m. GMT|
About the Talk
Migrating containerized workloads to Kubernetes? See when and how to use Kubernetes
DaemonSets and Jobs to deploy your application or microservice.
What You’ll Learn
- How to distinguish between the different use cases for Kubernetes DaemonSets and Jobs
- How to create a YAML manifest for a DaemonSet and Job
- How to create and inspect a Kubernetes DaemonSet and Job
This Talk Is Designed For
- Anyone running containerized workloads in a non-Kubernetes environment
- Anyone looking to gradually migrate to Kubernetes
- You have containerized an application or microservice
- You have basic knowledge of containers and Kubernetes
Kubernetes for Full-Stack Developers: Community Curriculum and eBook
Kubernetes on DigitalOcean: Docs and Quickstart
How to Deploy Your Application or Microservice on Kubernetes
Kubernetes Docs: DaemonSet
Kubernetes Docs: Jobs
To join the live Tech Talk, register here.