How to Join
This Tech Talk is free and open to everyone. Register below to get a link to join the live stream or receive the video recording after it airs.
|December 7, 2021||11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ET / 4:00–5:00 p.m. GMT|
About the Talk
Protect or migrate your Kubernetes container environments across any public/hybrid cloud with a 1-Click install that lets you backup and restore your entire app.
Discover why cloud-native data protection is important for your app, and how you can get enterprise-grade backup and recovery for free, with TrilioVault for Kubernetes.
What You’ll Learn
- Differences between an enterprise-grade Kubernetes data protection platform and Velero
- How to backup your entire application, including data, metadata, and any other Kubernetes objects associated with your application
- How to restore data from any point in time
This Talk Is Designed For
- Anyone that wants to protect or migrate your Kubernetes container environments across a public or hybrid cloud
- DigitalOcean Kubernetes users looking to satisfy data protection requirements
1-Click install: TrilioVault (TVK) for Kubernetes
TVK is a cloud-native, application-centric data protection platform that offers backup and recovery of your entire application, including data, metadata, and any Kubernetes objects associated with the application – all of which can be restored with a single click.
Technical documentation for TrilioVault
Video: Installing TrilioVault on DigitalOcean